Saturday, March 13, 2010

Finally! My second post!

So sorry it has taken me this long, but I am finally posting again! I want to thank Jamie for being my first follower! And Diane for being my second! It was truly exciting to come home from a long day at work and see the wonderful comments. From now on, I'm going to try and post once a week.


"The Ammonite Queen"
Digital Artwork by Andrea

Here is a new piece of artwork from Photoshop. The lady and the ammonites came from Jamie. Thank you so much! The writing from Graphics Fairy and the background from Playing with Brushes. Hope you all enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. OOOOHHH! I love her Andrea!!!!!All of your elements work perfectly together and really set a beautiful tone in your piece. Thank you so much for making such a wonderful home for her:) Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete